Home » News » Industry news » Installation And Maintenance Of Semi-Automatic Capsule Machines
The semi-automatic capsule filling machine adopts the combined control of electric and pneumatic devices, equipped with electronic automatic counting device and speed regulating device, which can respectively complete the positioning, separation, filling, locking and other actions of capsules, instead of manual filling, reduce labor intensity, improve production efficiency, accurate filling dose, and meet the requirements of pharmaceutical health.
The machine is sensitive in action, accurate in filling dosage and convenient in operation. It is suitable for filling all kinds of domestic or imported capsules. It is a special capsule filling equipment in the pharmaceutical industry at present. The machine is composed of the parts such as the separation mechanism of feeding and turning the head, the filling mechanism of medicine, the locking mechanism, the frequency control mechanism, the pneumatic control and electrical control system, the protection device and the accessories of vacuum pump and air pump.
The machine is compact and convenient, novel in structure, beautiful in shape, high in output, high in efficiency, simple in operation, convenient in maintenance, and in line with GMP production requirements. It is the first choice for pharmaceutical manufacturers and health product manufacturers.
Installation And Maintenance
1. When unpacking, check whether the machine is complete, whether the accessories match the list, and whether there is any damage during transportation.
2. The machine should be placed horizontally indoors, and the site should be ventilated and moisture-proof; no foot screws need to be installed, and a rubber board with a thickness of about 120mm is placed under the feet to avoid long-term damage to the ground and displacement
3. Thoroughly clean before turning on the machine. Wipe the surface oily dirt and dust with a soft cloth slightly moistened with soapy water (or detergent), and then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
4. Use 380v / 50hz AC power supply to connect it properly; at the same time, insert the ground wire according to the position specified by the grounding label.
5. The machine should arrange full-time personnel for maintenance.
6. The operator must be familiar with the instruction manual, and have a basic understanding of the structure and use of the machine before operating
7. Various gears, shafts, guide sleeves and cams of the transmission mechanism are filled with oil once per shift.